We believe nutrition should be viewed as a foundation of health, as well as a source of pleasure seducing the senses and satisfying your hunger. Balanced meals are created in our open kitchen by award winning Chefs using organic food preferably sourced from Chiva-Som’s own garden. We embrace your dietary requirements such as vegan, vegetarian and halal – just let us know.
Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, the Taste of Siam is the perfect blend of contemporary and traditional Thai architecture. Sit over the water enjoying a warm sea breeze, or inside in air-conditioned comfort.
Get a great start to your day with a healthy breakfast. Blend your own muesli or select from a wide range of wholesome bakery treats, homemade jams and spreads, Chiva-Som yoghurt and local fruit as well as other local and international breakfast favourites. Teas, coffees and healthy alternatives including digestive and micronutrient boosting shots are available.
Opening hours 07:00 - 10:30
A healthy international buffet with expert Chefs on-hand to create extraordinary wellness cuisine. The lunch menu varies daily.
Opening hours 12:00 - 14:30
An award-winning healthy Thai and signature à la carte menu with full table service.
Opening hours 18:00 - 21:30
Now Open for Bookings
The Taste of Siam restaurant is open for bookings. Reservations can be made using the form below or by calling 032 536 536. Tables are limited, advance bookings are strongly recommended. Kindly note that accompanying children must be 16 years or older.
Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30
Lunch 12:00 - 14:30
Dinner 18:00 - 21:30
- Please call for an advance reservation
- Kindly note that mobile phones and other electronic devices may not be used in the restaurant
- Thank you for understanding that we are unable to cater to children under 16 years
- Wine and champagne are available after 18.00 and only for in room dinning
- All of our staff are fully trained in COVID-19 safety protocols. We take every precaution to ensure your, and our, continued wellness
- Masks are required for all staff and guests, and hand sanitiser is available. Body temperature will be checked upon arrival