The struggle with weight management is a common theme among working adults, but maintaining a healthy weight is more than just about looking good; it’s essential for good health. Many people find it challenging to maintain a healthy weight, and this issue is often compounded further by not having proper guidance and support. It’s a cycle that can be hard to break. Now, imagine having a personal trainer to help you with your weight management. That’s exactly what the Chiva-Som team envisioned when we developed our weight management retreat in Hua Hin, Thailand. Our goal is to help you achieve your weight management targets in a sustainable way and impart healthy habits that you can continue to apply at home when the retreat is over.
Sustainable Weight Management Programme in Hua Hin
When you arrive at our beautiful resort by the sea, our health and wellness advisor will sit with you to better understand how we can guide you on your weight management journey. Our programme’s success is attributed to the comprehensive approach we take. Besides focusing on diet and exercise, our programme considers other factors in your life to help you lose weight. For example, a stressful work schedule, poor sleep quality and emotional well-being can have just as much impact on your weight as a lack of exercise.
A key benefit of our programme is having our personal trainer advise you on how to lose weight sustainably. Our personal trainers will work closely with you to create personalised fitness plans that will account for your current fitness level, preferences and goals. They will then guide you through the steps necessary to achieve your fitness goals while being mindful of your limitations. Your fitness plan will include a combination of cardio and strength training exercises as well as holistic programmes such as yoga and meditation to help you achieve equilibrium between your physical and mental well-being.
Exercise is just one part of the equation when it comes to sustainable weight management. Eating healthy, nutritious foods is just as important. Our programme emphasises healthy nutrition, and our naturopath will work with you to develop a meal plan tailored to your individual needs. The meal plan will include nutrient-dense foods that will provide you with the right balance of macro and micronutrients to support your weight management goals. You will also receive advice on how to prepare nutritious and healthy meals and snacks that you can continue to enjoy when you’re home. This will make it easier for you to maintain healthy eating habits long after you leave our retreat.
Below are the items included in our Sustainable Weight Management Programme:
- Individual health and wellness consultation
- Three wellness cuisine meals per night, beginning with dinner the day of arrival
- Complimentary physical analysis (optional)
- Complimentary skin consultation (optional)
- Daily fitness and leisure activities (up to twelve classes daily)
- Unlimited use of the water therapy suites (steam, sauna and jacuzzi)
- A complimentary daily treatment per night of stay, choose from: Thai Massage, Chiva-Som Signature Massage, Invigorating Massage, Relaxing Foot Massage, Oriental Scalp Massage, Chiva-Som Skin Haven Body Polish, Hydrotherapy (Detoxifying Balneotherapy, Flotation or Jet Blitz), Manicure or Pedicure
- Post-stay wellness follow-up
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Complimentary laundry (four pieces/day)
The duration of your retreat can be from 5 to 14 nights, depending on your preference. If you would like to stay with us for a longer period, that can also be arranged.
5-night Treatment Details
The treatments in our 5-night Sustainable Weight Management Programme will include:
- Body Composition Analysis
- 1 Personal Training Session (50 min)
- 1 Super Stretch Session (25 min)
- 1 Nutrition Consultation
- 1 Blood Test for Sustainable Weight Management Programme
- 1 Detox Supplement Set
- 1 Home Exercise Programme
**Please note that the blood test is necessary for this programme and cannot be swapped or exchanged.
At Chiva-Som, our retreat is conducted with the philosophy that there’s no quick-fix solution when it comes to weight loss. We want our guests to leave our programme feeling more confident, empowered and motivated to continue their healthy lifestyle so that they can make more informed decisions about their health and wellness. Let us guide you on your journey to a healthier and more sustainable way of living.