5,000 g Red bell pepper
500 g Sweet potato (peeled and roughly cut)
1,000 g Onion (chopped)
2 tbsp Rice bran oil
500 ml Vegetable stock
1 tbsp Sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 250°C
- Place the bell pepper on a tray and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven then place into a bowl and cover with a wrap until it has cooled down.
- Peel off the red pepper skin and remove all of the seeds.
- In a large pot under a medium-high heat, sauté the onion until fragrant.
- Add the sweet potato and stir until almost cooked, then add the red pepper and vegetable stock. Stir well and simmer for half an hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and let it completely cool down.
- Use a blender to blend the soup mixture, then strain.
Nutrients Per Serving:
Kilocalories 65 kcal
Protein 2 g
Carbohydrate 14 g
Fat, total 8 g